William Walker Conceal Carry Case

  • ivyleague28477
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2008
      In the evening of October 9th, William Walker and his wife Ivy Walker
      (a.k.a. Sharon Ankrom) were arrested by Manchester Police Department.
      William was charged with carrying a concealed firearm. This case has
      the potential to change laws here in New Hampshire, create some
      positive case law, and could go all the way to the Supreme Court. A
      ChipIn page has been created to help raise funds for their legal and
      other expenses as a result of this arrest. If 100 people were able to
      donate a mere $35.00, we could raise the funds we need to make a major
      impact on the infringement of our Second Amendment rights.
      Sensationalized news reports are below.

      "We are grateful and appreciative of all who can and are willing to
      help in any way." - Bill and Ivy

      http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO91021/

      http://www.wmur.com/news/17685307/detail.html#-

      http://www.theunionleader.com/article.aspx?articleId=411f7d44-3a9d-424a-9fd3-ee42d95b180e
    • tom.freedom
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2008
        Where's the link to the ChipIn page?
      • ivyleague28477
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
          Sorry, I guess I missed that in more than one place!

          williamwalker.chipin.com
          <http://williamwalker.chipin.com/william-walker-conceal-carry-case>
          should get you there!

          Ivy