Reminder: Concord Porcupines Lunch on Saturday (Oct 11th)

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10 2:07 PM
      Saturday is the next Concord Porc meeting.

      This month's topic:

      What can you do to help Liberty in the next 23 days?
      If you are willing to help, any day at all, there isn't one day
      between now and Nov 4th that you couldn't be working for Liberty in
      some form or other....
      We'll be talking about these, not just election related either!

      As usual, an informal gathering of Porcupines (and whomever else
      wishes to attend) will take place at the Red Apple Buffet on Loudon Rd
      in Concord.

      Time: Noon-ish til sometime around 1:30pm (or later) usually
      Date: Oct 11th

      Place:
      Red Apple Buffet
      (corner of Loudon and Rt 132)
      161 Loudon Road
      Concord, NH 03301
      Telephone: 603-226-8866

      Directions for those not familiar with Concord: take Exit 2 off of 393,
      go south on 132 about 3 blocks, it's on the left corner just before you reach
      Loudon Road.
      (You can also take Exit 14 off of 93, onto Loudon Rd and go east.)
      Guests and visitors are always welcome! We've been pulling people
      from all over the state, usually upwards of 15+, and a good time is
      had by all.

      Starts a little bit after noon. We gather together, eat food, and
      discuss whatever comes up. This is NOT a formal 'agenda' based Porc group,
      but we try and have a 'topic of discussion' to focus on, for those who
      have views on it... of course, we rarely stick to that topic...

      Those who don't want to discuss can just eat quietly and listen to the
      rest of us ranting. The conversations are always fun, regardless of the topic.

      The buffet provides a wide range of good food choices at a very
      reasonable price. While it's mostly a Chinese style buffet, it's got
      many other things for those who don't like Chinese such as Pizza,
      Pasta, Beef, Chicken, and lots of other goodies. Cost is ~$10
      including drink and reasonable tip.