FSP Liberty Forum

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      Dick Heller (of Heller vs DC fame) an FSPer who lives in Washington DC will speak on Saturday night March 7th, 2009 at the FSP Liberty Forum.
      Come hear what he has to say.

      Visit www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum for more details and sign up now for early bird pricing.

      Check out the other great speakers like John Taylor Gatto and Marc Stevens!

      Sign up now for early bird prices!!