Re: [MerrimackValleyPorcupines] Reminder: Concord Porcupines Lunch on Saturday (Sept 13th)

  • David Mincin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
      I like the idea of supporting another Porc. BTW we will be taking a lunch
      break
      at Milo's just off the corner of Route 9, and Route 125 in Barrington, 1-2pm
      then
      back to working to get a couple freedom candidates elected. Jim, and me!

      If anyone is interested in stopping by, give me a call...603 767 8935. We
      will be
      on the road, but I'm sure we could hook up.

      Dave