Re: [MerrimackValleyPorcupines] Reminder: Concord Porcupines Lunch on Saturday (Sept 13th)

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
      Also if anyone wants to help on a campaign Dave Mincin is doing a lit drop in Barrington afterwards.

      Also... The Concord Porcs might want to switch to 'The Draft' on Main Street in Concord to support another liberty lover.  I can put you in touch with the owner if you would like.

      Chris

      www.ronpaulhq.com

      Date: Sept 13th

      Place:
      Red Apple Buffet
      (corner of Loudon and Rt 132)
      161 Loudon Road
      Concord, NH 03301
      Telephone: 603-226-8866

      Directions for those not familiar with Concord: take Exit 2 off of 393,
      go south on 132 about 3 blocks, it's on the left corner just before you reach
      Loudon Road.
      (You can also take Exit 9 off of 93, onto Loudon Rd and go east.)
      Guests and visitors are always welcome! We've been pulling people
      from all over the state, usually upwards of 15+, and a good time is
      had by all.

      Starts a little bit after noon. We gather together, eat food, and
      discuss whatever comes up. This is NOT a formal 'agenda' based Porc group,
      but we try and have a 'topic of discussion' to focus on, for those who
      have views on it... of course, we rarely stick to that topic...

      Those who don't want to discuss can just eat quietly and listen to the
      rest of us ranting. The conversations are always fun, regardless of the topic.

      The buffet provides a wide range of good food choices at a very
      reasonable price. While it's mostly a Chinese style buffet, it's got
      many other things for those who don't like Chinese such as Pizza,
      Pasta, Beef, Chicken, and lots of other goodies. Cost is ~$10
      including drink and reasonable tip.

    • David Mincin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
        I like the idea of supporting another Porc. BTW we will be taking a lunch
        break
        at Milo's just off the corner of Route 9, and Route 125 in Barrington, 1-2pm
        then
        back to working to get a couple freedom candidates elected. Jim, and me!

        If anyone is interested in stopping by, give me a call...603 767 8935. We
        will be
        on the road, but I'm sure we could hook up.

        Dave