Reminder: Concord Porcupines Lunch on Saturday (Sept 13th)

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
      Saturday is the next Concord Porc meeting. Apologies for the late reminder.

      This month's topic:

      Primary results, and planning for the general. Special guest: Jason
      and Mary Sorens.

      As usual, an informal gathering of Porcupines (and whomever else
      wishes to attend)
      will take place at the Red Apple Buffet on Loudon Rd in Concord.

      Time: Noon-ish til sometime around 1:30pm (or later) usually
      Date: Sept 13th

      Place:
      Red Apple Buffet
      (corner of Loudon and Rt 132)
      161 Loudon Road
      Concord, NH 03301
      Telephone: 603-226-8866

      Directions for those not familiar with Concord: take Exit 2 off of 393,
      go south on 132 about 3 blocks, it's on the left corner just before you reach
      Loudon Road.
      (You can also take Exit 9 off of 93, onto Loudon Rd and go east.)
      Guests and visitors are always welcome! We've been pulling people
      from all over the state, usually upwards of 15+, and a good time is
      had by all.

      Starts a little bit after noon. We gather together, eat food, and
      discuss whatever comes up. This is NOT a formal 'agenda' based Porc group,
      but we try and have a 'topic of discussion' to focus on, for those who
      have views on it... of course, we rarely stick to that topic...

      Those who don't want to discuss can just eat quietly and listen to the
      rest of us ranting. The conversations are always fun, regardless of the topic.

      The buffet provides a wide range of good food choices at a very
      reasonable price. While it's mostly a Chinese style buffet, it's got
      many other things for those who don't like Chinese such as Pizza,
      Pasta, Beef, Chicken, and lots of other goodies. Cost is ~$10
      including drink and reasonable tip.
    • Seth Cohn
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
        > Directions for those not familiar with Concord:

        > (You can also take Exit 9 off of 93, onto Loudon Rd and go east.)

        Ack, I swore I'd fix this, and forgot. It's Exit 14, not 9. Exit 9
        is in Hooksett, quite a ways off.
      • Chris Lawless
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
          Also if anyone wants to help on a campaign Dave Mincin is doing a lit drop in Barrington afterwards.

          Also... The Concord Porcs might want to switch to 'The Draft' on Main Street in Concord to support another liberty lover.  I can put you in touch with the owner if you would like.

          Chris

          www.ronpaulhq.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
            I like the idea of supporting another Porc. BTW we will be taking a lunch
            break
            at Milo's just off the corner of Route 9, and Route 125 in Barrington, 1-2pm
            then
            back to working to get a couple freedom candidates elected. Jim, and me!

            If anyone is interested in stopping by, give me a call...603 767 8935. We
            will be
            on the road, but I'm sure we could hook up.

            Dave