Can you help me get re-elected?

  • Joel Winters
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hello all,

      In 2006, a lot of you helped me become the first early mover to get elected to state office in New Hampshire. I’ve passed some good bills, co-sponsoring the bill that opted NH out of REAL ID. I’ve stopped some bad bills from becoming law, including one that would have required more than 10,000 residential contractors become licensed. I’ve built some political capital, working with both Republicans and Democrats to spread the message of freedom. Can you help me build on that experience and get re-elected to a second term?

      I'm facing a tough re-election campaign, where 23 candidates (including several porcs) filed for the 8 seats in the district. There are more than 15,000 registered voters here - it's impossible for me to knock on all those doors. I need to raise money for mailings that can reach all those houses. Can you help out with a contribution to my campaign? $20 can mail to 50 houses, $50 can reach 125, and your contribution of $100 can send postcards to 250 homes. You can donate securely online at https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/entity/14848

      Got more time than money? If you’re in New Hampshire, or will be for the election, volunteers are needed to put up yard signs, distribute literature, and hold signs at the polls. If you’re able to help out, please email joel (at) joelwinters (dot) org. The Joel Winters campaign is also looking for two volunteers to help organize data, which can be done from anywhere in the country.

      And of course, if you live on the west side of Manchester, use one of your eight votes for Joel Winters!

      Thanks,
      Rep. Joel Winters

      PS - The Free State Project is based on the idea that the people of New Hampshire will embrace the message of smaller government when they hear it. I've got a voting record that I want the people of the district to hear about - but I need your help to get the word out. Any donation at https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/entity/14848 would be greatly appreciated.