NH Free State activists change direction - Boston.com

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      "... Project member Ian Bernard, host of "Free Talk Live," a
      Keene-based, nationally syndicated radio talk show, says despite the
      slow-going, the project is a success because the best freedom activists
      are coming to New Hampshire. ..."
      http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2008/08/31/nh_free_state_activists_change_direction/?rss_id=Boston.com+--+New+Hampshire+news
      --

      --= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
      --= BikerBill=- ©¿©¬ =--