Re: [FSP] NH, the FSP, and John Sununu

  • Lynne Masters-Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      I'm one of those wannabe NH residents, and hope to be as soon as I can
      get a job that will afford me enough money to move my family to NH. I
      have tended to vote Democrat over Republican because here in GA I find
      very few Republicans who support more than lining their pockets and
      those of their friends. The research I've done on politics in NH,
      while not great, leads me think I would vote for Republicans much more
      than I have in recent history because they support what I believe. If
      I were a NH resident, I would certainly throw my support to Sen.
      Sununu for re-election.

      Lynne
      a socially liberal, fiscally conservative voter of 30+ years who
      didn't know my leanings were libertarian until recently.