Re: [FSP] Important Digg! Free State Project members join Ron Paul Revolution March

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14, 2008
      Aha! When put that way, I totally agree with you! It was my impression that
      Denis kind of wanted the FSP to join the Ron Paul Re-evolution, or be a
      facet of it in some way. You are exactly right that these humongous rallies
      for Ron Paul are excellent fishing grounds for potential Porcupines. I
      withdraw my whining and bitching about it! ---Tim