Re: [FSP] Important Digg! Free State Project members join Ron Paul Revolution March

  • David Mincin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14, 2008
      I think you folks going to DC to promote the FSP will the Paul supporters
      was an excellent idea. I met quite a few out of state Ron Paul folks during
      the campaign, and most were quite interested in the FSP. Actually a few
      were already freestaters, and plan to be moving soon.

      Anything that keeps the folks coming, in by book, is good.

      Dave

    • Kevin Craig
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 14, 2008
        At 11:25 -0400 7/14/08, Tim Condon wrote:
        >Everyone: I think Denis is a great guy and a great Porcupine, and I love his
        >wife, the FSP leader Irina...but what's the purpose of connecting the Free
        >State Project to a failed candidate who has dropped out of the race GOP?

        You're right, spreading the word and handing out FSP literature in a
        gathering of 7,000 hard-core liberty lovers is a *terrible* idea. :)
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 14, 2008
          Aha! When put that way, I totally agree with you! It was my impression that
          Denis kind of wanted the FSP to join the Ron Paul Re-evolution, or be a
          facet of it in some way. You are exactly right that these humongous rallies
          for Ron Paul are excellent fishing grounds for potential Porcupines. I
          withdraw my whining and bitching about it! ---Tim