Reminder: Concord Porcupines Lunch on Saturday (July 12th)

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2008
      Saturday is the next Concord Porc meeting. RSVPs direct to me are
      useful, & help to know how big the turnout will be.

      This month's topic:
      Picnic PostMortem - lots of fun summer stuff to remember and share,
      and more to come:
      Burning Porcupine is this coming week (July 14th-25th 2008)
      Plans for Primaries, Petitioning, more Picnics and probably plus plus plus...

      As usual, following the CNHT meeting (http://cnht.org) (9am-12noon),
      an informal gathering of Porcupines (and whomever else wishes to attend)
      will take place at the Red Apple Buffet on Loudon Rd in Concord.

      Time: Noon-ish
      Date: July 12th

      Place:
      Red Apple Buffet
      (corner of Loudon and Rt132)
      161 Loudon Road
      Concord, NH 03301
      Telephone: 603-226-8866

      Directions for those not familiar with Concord: take Exit 2 off of 393,
      go south on 132 about 3 blocks, it's on the left corner just before you reach
      Loudon Road.
      (You can also take Exit 9 off of 93, onto Loudon Rd and go east.)
      Guests and visitors are always welcome! We've been pulling people
      from all over the state, usually upwards of 15+, and a good time is
      had by all.

      Starts a little bit after noon. We gather together, eat food, and
      discuss whatever comes up. This is NOT a formal 'agenda' based Porc group,
      but we try and have a 'topic of discussion' to focus on, for those who
      have views on it... of course, we rarely stick to that topic...

      Those who don't want to discuss can just eat quietly and listen to the
      rest of us ranting. The conversations are always fun, regardless of the topic.

      The buffet provides a wide range of good food choices at a very
      reasonable price. While it's mostly a Chinese style buffet, it's got
      many other things for those who don't like Chinese such as Pizza,
      Pasta, Beef, Chicken, and lots of other goodies. Cost is ~$10
      including drink and reasonable tip.