Re: Help the FSP

  • Sandy Pierre
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2008
      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Chris Lawless <dreepa@...> wrote:
      > If you would like to give it to an LP, I or Dem candidate email me
      and >I can send you a list so that you can choose. Imagine if even
      more >Free Staters get elected this coming cycle.

      Or, you can view the LPNH candidate list *and* donate to them right on
      the LPNH website: two of them are FSP participants.
      http://www.lpnh.org/LPNH/Election_2008.html

      http://www.lpnh.org/LPNH/Get_Involved.html
    • Chris Lawless
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
        Bureaucrash is great org... they just launched a new site.
         Please join and then join the FSP group.
        Keep the FSP message alive and well:
        http://bureaucrashsocial.ning.com/groups