Help the FSP
- How would you like 100s of more people joining the Free State Project?
Here are 3 easy ways to do so:
1. On July 12th there will be thousands of people attending the Revolution March in Washington DC (www.revolutionmarch.com) If you live in the area or plan on going....please email me. A group of Free Staters will be there handing out flyers and answering questions that people might have about the Free State Project. We could get lots of signers from this event.
2. Ron Paul has ended his official campaign. There are lots of people who now need a home. The FSP can be that home. Ron Paul has set up the Campaign for Liberty (campaignforliberty.com/). There is a convention being set up in MN on Sept 2nd at the same time as the GOP convention. Their goal is 10,000 people. How cool would it be to have 10,000 people hear about the Free State Project. If you live in the area or plan on attending please let me know. We are in the process of planning our trip.
3. There are dozens of people that are running for election in NH this coming November. Some from the LP, some as Independents, some as Democrats and many as Republicans. Rather than list out the names of every campaign
you can donate some money to the NH GOP Liberty PAC (www.jimforsythe.com) and the $ will go to the GOP candidates. If you would like to give it to an LP, I or Dem candidate email me and I can send you a list so that you can choose. Imagine if even more Free Staters get elected this coming cycle.
4. OK I added one. You can make a monthly pledge to the FSP here:
Even $5 or $10 a month can go a long way in helping the FSP recruit more people.
- --- In firstname.lastname@example.org, Chris Lawless <dreepa@...> wrote:
> If you would like to give it to an LP, I or Dem candidate email meand >I can send you a list so that you can choose. Imagine if even
more >Free Staters get elected this coming cycle.
>Or, you can view the LPNH candidate list *and* donate to them right on
the LPNH website: two of them are FSP participants.
- Bureaucrash is great org... they just launched a new site.
Please join and then join the FSP group.
Keep the FSP message alive and well:
I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]