NHLA Liberty Dinner

  • museition
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2008
      The NHLA would like to invite you to make your reservation now for our
      annual Liberty Dinner and Candidates Reception.
      We look forward to seeing you on Thursday June 12 at the Holiday Inn
      in Concord.
      Our keynote speaker will be Mr. Alex Ray of the Common Man family of
      restaurants.
      This year we will be featuring a reception with cocktails, appetizers
      and a meet and greet with many NH candidates followed by a fabulous
      meal. Don't forget to stay for the unveiling of the 2008 Liberty
      Report Card and the Legislator and Volunteer of the Year Awards.

      Get your tickets now at nhliberty.org!
      See you there!
      ~Chris Lopez