Re: [FSP] Free State Project movie: trailer on YouTube! PLEASE DIGG!

  • Carol Moore/Secession.Net
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2008
      Good comments. It's bad enough when major media twist our views. At
      least alleged supporters should be pressured to do their best to be
      accurate and not impose their own (in this case rather macho) agenda.
      See two new secession sites, by the way http://youtube.com/secessionnow
      and http://youtube.com/middleburyinst (Middlebury Institute)

      I won't personally link to it from http://youtube.com/carolmoore,
      despite some good footage in it.

      --
      Carol Moore in DC
      http://carolmoore.net/

      NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders,
      the National Security Agency may have read this
      email without judicial or legislative oversight
      or warning, warrant, or notice. You have no
      recourse nor protection save to secede from the union.