Re: [FSP] Free State Project movie: trailer on YouTube! PLEASE DIGG!

  • ftl_ian
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2008
      Why would a movie about the FSP "drive people away"? They are already
      away. Publicity like this will only drive people towards the FSP.

      Why be so negative?
      Ian

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Condon" <tim@...> wrote:

      > Hooooooo boy. I predict the trailer, and the film, will drive more
      people
      > away from the Free State Project than anything that has come out
      about us
      > previously. Sorry. ---Tim Condon

    • Carol Moore/Secession.Net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2008
        Good comments. It's bad enough when major media twist our views. At
        least alleged supporters should be pressured to do their best to be
        accurate and not impose their own (in this case rather macho) agenda.
        See two new secession sites, by the way http://youtube.com/secessionnow
        and http://youtube.com/middleburyinst (Middlebury Institute)

        I won't personally link to it from http://youtube.com/carolmoore,
        despite some good footage in it.

        --
        Carol Moore in DC
        http://carolmoore.net/

        NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders,
        the National Security Agency may have read this
        email without judicial or legislative oversight
        or warning, warrant, or notice. You have no
        recourse nor protection save to secede from the union.