Where Goths Go to Die

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2008
      My libertarian daughter Mackenzie is about to graduate from NYU. She's also
      the Goth in the short film "Where Goths Go to Die," in the short film
      contest indicated below online. She has also been the NYU coordinator for
      the Free State Project, and does improv comedy in New York city. Among
      Freestaters she's semi-famous for expostulating on her blog how she grew on
      a survivalist island with a Free State Project cult group and a dog named
      Dagny (Taggart)....but that's another story. In the meantime, go to the
      filmracing.com web site below and vote for "Where Goths Go to Die"! ---Tim
      Condon