Tax Day Outreach

  • Rich Tomasso
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      Hi all,

      Everyone familiar with the "million dollar bill" flyer the LP has? (if
      not, it's a fake $1M on one side saying the gov wastes that much every
      minute with info on the back.) We printed up some a couple years ago to
      promote the FSP and NH. With their theme, tax day April 15 is a good time
      to hand them out. I've still got plenty left, so if anyone is interested
      in doing some outreach at the Post Office to last minute filers, or knows
      someone outside NH who is interested, please send me a shipping address
      and I'll send you a stack. If you're feeling generous I'll accept a small
      paypal (or check or silver) contribution to cover the postage and my time.

      Thanks,
      Rich