Against the Grain's Gardner Goldsmith to Appear on Liberty Cap Talk Live at 6 p.m. EST

  • Todd Barnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Gardner Goldsmith, the host of Against the Grain on WPTLFM 107.7 FM's The Pulse and an occasional host on Free Talk Live, will be on Liberty Cap Talk Live today at 6 p.m. EST/ 3 p.m. PST to talk about Bush's speech on "normalcy" in Iraq, the recent brouhaha regarding Obama's pastor's racist and incendiary comments, and New Hampshire's bill calling for an amendment to request an extension on REAL ID.

      The URL for the show is http://www.nowlive.com/libertycaptalklive. Gard will be with us for only an hour, and then we'll go into the news of the day after our chat with him.

      If you have any questions to ask Gard on the air, please call into the show. Dial #2 to enter the six-digit ID # 226455 (when prompted), then hit #1 to live on the air. I will unmute you when I see you in the chat room. Or, if you prefer, you want to post a question in the chat room, please do so and I will read it on the air.

      Thanks! Hope you'll tune in at 6.

      Yours in Liberty,

      Todd Andrew Barnett
      Barnett for Congress 2008

      Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett and Chris Bennett
      http://www.nowlive.com/libertycaptalklive

      Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett: The Special Edition Show
      http://www.nowlive.com/lctlspecialedition