Re: FSP featured in March issue of New Hampshire magazine

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      Wow, cool.

      Here's a link to the article, which we should post in our Latest News:
      http://www.nhmagazine.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080301/NHM01/600234330/-1/NHM

      We should also negotiate a subscription discount with them for both
      New Hampshire Magazine and New Hampshire Home:
      http://www.nhmagazine.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=HOME06
      and offer them in our Store:
      http://www.freestateproject.org/store/nh

      I wonder what towns Ron Paul won in the entire country? Even as the
      other candidates dropped out, Ron Paul never did any better in a
      primary than the 8% in NH:
      http://edition.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/candidates/#302

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Sandy Pierre" <scitarel@...>