Re: [FSP] Re: New Free State Project Member Here

  • Todd Andrew Barnett
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2008
      Sandy:

      Thank you so much for the wonderful post. I really appreciate it.

      Beckie and I are excited to be coming to New Hampshire and share the
      rest of our lives there. We're both looking into becoming politically
      active at the state level as well. I am considering either a state run
      or a federal run, but I haven't made up my mind (although I'm kinda
      leaning to a congressional run).

      Anyway, I'd love to talk to you outside this list as well. My gmail is
      ToddAndrewBarnett@.... That's also my Google Talk ID as well.

      Once I'm in NH, I'll be moving my show LCTL there as well. I'd love to
      have Freestaters on my show, now and even later. :)

      Buzz me whenever you want. :)

      Todd