Re: New Free State Project Member Here

  • Sandy Pierre
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2008
      Welcome, Todd! When you and Becky get to New Hampshire, you'll have
      dozens of new friends waiting to greet you! I'm a Freestater from
      California and have become active in the Libertarian Party of New
      Hampshire; let me know if you have any questions and/or would like to
      be added to our mailing list. You can check out our calendar of
      upcoming events on our website at http://www.lpnh.org/events.php

      --Sandy

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Todd Andrew Barnett
      <libertarianman@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >

      > I'm Todd Andrew Barnett, a long-time libertarian activist and a former
      > active member of the Libertarian Party and the Libertarian Party of
      > Michigan. I was born and bred in the State of Michigan. I'm 34, and my
      > girlfriend Rebecca Hoffman (I call her Beckie) are moving to NH, partly
      > because we're looking to find better jobs in NH and Michigan is
      > practically a barren state on both economic and financial levels.
      > Another reason we're moving is that I'm a new member of the FSP, so I'm
      > so glad to have joined.
      >
      > I'm looking to get back into Libertarian politics, although I'm a big
      > Ron Paul supporter and so is Beckie. I figure that, once I move to
      NH, I
      > will join the NH Libertarian Party and get things rolling.
      >
      > Anyway, I thought I'd let everyone know, and I'm looking forward to get
      > active in New Hampshire. I'm also looking to get active on this list as
      > well. I have lots to talk about and post as well.
      >

      > Yours in Liberty,
      >
      > Todd Andrew Barnett
      > Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett and Chris Bennett
      > http://www.nowlive.com/libertycaptalklive
      >
      > Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett: The Special
      > Edition Show
      > http://www.nowlive.com/lctlspecialedition
      >
      > Host, The Entertainment Buzz
      > http://www.nowlive.com/theentertainmentbuzz

    • Todd Andrew Barnett
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2008
        Sandy:

        Thank you so much for the wonderful post. I really appreciate it.

        Beckie and I are excited to be coming to New Hampshire and share the
        rest of our lives there. We're both looking into becoming politically
        active at the state level as well. I am considering either a state run
        or a federal run, but I haven't made up my mind (although I'm kinda
        leaning to a congressional run).

        Anyway, I'd love to talk to you outside this list as well. My gmail is
        ToddAndrewBarnett@.... That's also my Google Talk ID as well.

        Once I'm in NH, I'll be moving my show LCTL there as well. I'd love to
        have Freestaters on my show, now and even later. :)

        Buzz me whenever you want. :)

        Todd