Re: [FSP] New Free State Project Member Here

  • Kelly Halldorson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2008
      :) Welcome!!

      My name is Kelly Halldorson. I'm not a free-state member but a native NH'er girl but I am a support of the project and have a few free-stater friends I've made over the last few years.

      I'm also a big Ron Paul supporter (so are my three children and non-political husband).

      Peace,
      Kelly

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2008
        Welcome, Todd! When you and Becky get to New Hampshire, you'll have
        dozens of new friends waiting to greet you! I'm a Freestater from
        California and have become active in the Libertarian Party of New
        Hampshire; let me know if you have any questions and/or would like to
        be added to our mailing list. You can check out our calendar of
        upcoming events on our website at http://www.lpnh.org/events.php

        --Sandy

        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Todd Andrew Barnett
        <libertarianman@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >

        > I'm Todd Andrew Barnett, a long-time libertarian activist and a former
        > active member of the Libertarian Party and the Libertarian Party of
        > Michigan. I was born and bred in the State of Michigan. I'm 34, and my
        > girlfriend Rebecca Hoffman (I call her Beckie) are moving to NH, partly
        > because we're looking to find better jobs in NH and Michigan is
        > practically a barren state on both economic and financial levels.
        > Another reason we're moving is that I'm a new member of the FSP, so I'm
        > so glad to have joined.
        >
        > I'm looking to get back into Libertarian politics, although I'm a big
        > Ron Paul supporter and so is Beckie. I figure that, once I move to
        NH, I
        > will join the NH Libertarian Party and get things rolling.
        >
        > Anyway, I thought I'd let everyone know, and I'm looking forward to get
        > active in New Hampshire. I'm also looking to get active on this list as
        > well. I have lots to talk about and post as well.
        >

        > Yours in Liberty,
        >
        > Todd Andrew Barnett
        > Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett and Chris Bennett
        > http://www.nowlive.com/libertycaptalklive
        >
        > Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett: The Special
        > Edition Show
        > http://www.nowlive.com/lctlspecialedition
        >
        > Host, The Entertainment Buzz
        > http://www.nowlive.com/theentertainmentbuzz

      • Todd Andrew Barnett
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2008
          Sandy:

          Thank you so much for the wonderful post. I really appreciate it.

          Beckie and I are excited to be coming to New Hampshire and share the
          rest of our lives there. We're both looking into becoming politically
          active at the state level as well. I am considering either a state run
          or a federal run, but I haven't made up my mind (although I'm kinda
          leaning to a congressional run).

          Anyway, I'd love to talk to you outside this list as well. My gmail is
          ToddAndrewBarnett@.... That's also my Google Talk ID as well.

          Once I'm in NH, I'll be moving my show LCTL there as well. I'd love to
          have Freestaters on my show, now and even later. :)

          Buzz me whenever you want. :)

          Todd