New Free State Project Member Here

  • Todd Andrew Barnett
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2008
      Hello,

      I'm Todd Andrew Barnett, a long-time libertarian activist and a former
      active member of the Libertarian Party and the Libertarian Party of
      Michigan. I was born and bred in the State of Michigan. I'm 34, and my
      girlfriend Rebecca Hoffman (I call her Beckie) are moving to NH, partly
      because we're looking to find better jobs in NH and Michigan is
      practically a barren state on both economic and financial levels.
      Another reason we're moving is that I'm a new member of the FSP, so I'm
      so glad to have joined.

      I'm looking to get back into Libertarian politics, although I'm a big
      Ron Paul supporter and so is Beckie. I figure that, once I move to NH, I
      will join the NH Libertarian Party and get things rolling.

      Anyway, I thought I'd let everyone know, and I'm looking forward to get
      active in New Hampshire. I'm also looking to get active on this list as
      well. I have lots to talk about and post as well.

      Yours in Liberty,

      Todd Andrew Barnett
      Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett and Chris Bennett
      http://www.nowlive.com/libertycaptalklive

      Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett: The Special
      Edition Show
      http://www.nowlive.com/lctlspecialedition

      Host, The Entertainment Buzz
      http://www.nowlive.com/theentertainmentbuzz
    • Kelly Halldorson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2008
        :) Welcome!!

        My name is Kelly Halldorson. I'm not a free-state member but a native NH'er girl but I am a support of the project and have a few free-stater friends I've made over the last few years.

        I'm also a big Ron Paul supporter (so are my three children and non-political husband).

        Peace,
        Kelly

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2008
          Welcome, Todd! When you and Becky get to New Hampshire, you'll have
          dozens of new friends waiting to greet you! I'm a Freestater from
          California and have become active in the Libertarian Party of New
          Hampshire; let me know if you have any questions and/or would like to
          be added to our mailing list. You can check out our calendar of
          upcoming events on our website at http://www.lpnh.org/events.php

          --Sandy

          --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Todd Andrew Barnett

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 26, 2008
            Sandy:

            Thank you so much for the wonderful post. I really appreciate it.

            Beckie and I are excited to be coming to New Hampshire and share the
            rest of our lives there. We're both looking into becoming politically
            active at the state level as well. I am considering either a state run
            or a federal run, but I haven't made up my mind (although I'm kinda
            leaning to a congressional run).

            Anyway, I'd love to talk to you outside this list as well. My gmail is
            ToddAndrewBarnett@.... That's also my Google Talk ID as well.

            Once I'm in NH, I'll be moving my show LCTL there as well. I'd love to
            have Freestaters on my show, now and even later. :)

            Buzz me whenever you want. :)

            Todd