NH Liberty Alliance Web Forum

  • Denis Goddard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      The New Hampshire Liberty Alliance now has a dedicated discussion forum.

      Are you an NHLA Member?
      The NHLA Forum is integrated with the rest of the NHLA website.
      The upshot is, if you're already an NHLA member, you don't need to
      create a new Forum account -- just log in to the NHLA website. This
      automatically sets up your Forum account, and there's a link to the
      Forum on the front page. There are also direct links for "unread posts
      since last visit" and so forth.
      You'll see once you give it a whirl: http://nhliberty.org/login
      <http://nhliberty.org/login>

      If you don't remember your NHLA username or password, that's OK, just
      click the "Request new password
      <http://www.nhliberty.org/?q=user/password> " link. If you get stuck or
      something doesn't work, email me: dgoddard(at)nhliberty.org
      <mailto:dgoddard@...>

      Are you NOT an NHLA member?
      First, I suggest you join us ASAP. Membership is free right now, but
      that will change early in 2008. Why not get in while it costs nothing?
      Join now: http://nhliberty.org/join <http://nhliberty.org/join>

      That said, you do not need to be an NHLA member to read or post on the
      NHLA forum.
      Simply register as you would any other forum, and begin posting.

      About the Forum
      Topics
      Along with the inevitable "General" stuff, there are boards for issues
      (Education, Taxes, Guns, Drugs, Licensure, etc, etc) as well as for
      regions (Monadnock, Seacoast, etc)
      Since the 2008 bills are now out and the bill review system is ramping
      up, there's a lot of upcoming legislation to discuss. Get out of
      NAFTA... Reject No Child Left Behind... avoiding an Income Tax... habeas
      corpus... drug trafficking...
      We're not just speculating or fantasizing about these things. We're
      working hard to make the pro-liberty outcome a reality for each of them!

      Tech preferences
      It's an "SMF Forum". No ads. No karma. The theme is clean and fast, but
      customizable. Themes and features generally added upon request.

      The NHLA Forum has been in use for just under 1 day, by a small group of
      beta-testers. I think we've got the inevitable issues pretty much sorted
      out at this point. All we need to make it better is... YOU!
      http://nhliberty.org/join <http://nhliberty.org/join>
      http://nhliberty.org/forum <http://nhliberty.org/forum>