2008 Liberty Forum

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007
      The Liberty Forum is now open for a la carte options:

      http://www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

      Also one major thing to note.. the NH Primary will be
      on Jan 8th. Our event is on Jan 3- 6th. If you want
      to make an impact ... come to the Liberty Forum!
      This is an event that could have a major impact of the
      future recruiting for the FSP.. come and see the great
      activism and meet your future neighbors.
      Due to the proximity to the NH Primary hotel rooms are
      filling up fast. Get your amazing rate now.

      Check out the website for details of speakers and
      times and other events:
      http://www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

      If you have questions feel free to email me.

      Chris

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs