New Documentary on secession in the west

  • Maureen Futtner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007
      We will soon be releasing "A State of Mine," a new documentary film
      about secession movements, primarily in California. I invite you to view
      the trailer here -

      www.astateofmine.com/trailer

      If you'd like to hear more information and news as we get closer to
      releasing the film, please sign up for our email list on the website. We
      hope to be completed this winter.

      Thanks!