Recruiting Opportunity

  • marshrobert1
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007
      The first of probably hundreds of folks arrived last night from AZ
      to help for the next mouth with our campaign to get Dr Paul elected.

      Folks will be coming from all over the country, because they believe
      in Dr Paul's message of Freedom. Some for a few days, but many for
      weeks.

      I believe this will also be an excellent opportunity for in state porcs
      to do a bit of recruiting.

      Dave