New porcupine-hosted TV show in Concord, NH

  • Denis Goddard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      Capitol Access <http://nhcaptv.com/> airs 6 times per week on Concord
      cable channel 22, and is posted on the series of tubes
      <http://youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs> .

      Co-hosted by Lydia Harman and myself. Special thanks to cameraman
      "Biker" Bill Alleman.
      The first episode was just uploaded; the theme was "separation of Church
      and State" with guest NH State Rep. Dan Itse, portraying James Madison.

      Watch the show and leave feedback:
      http://nhcaptv.com <http://nhcaptv.com/>

    • Denis Goddard
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2007
        I thought I'd share a quick update on the show.
        We've done 4 episodes now; three of them are up on the website,
        http://nhcaptv.com <http://nhcaptv.com/>
        There are still plenty of indications that it's an amateur show, but I
        do think it's getting better with each episode.

        We were recently featured <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V32mbWigTh4>
        on Dave Ridley's way-cool RidleyReport.com <http://ridleyreport.com/>

        Do stop by our site <http://nhcaptv.com/> and have a poke around...
        feel free to leave some feedback, and participate in the online poll!