Free Staters' Jello-wrestling charity event

  • Denis Goddard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2007
      We're not just about Deep Issues, taxation, debating, rallying, and
      running for office... let's show the world we're fun people, too.

      From the Ridley Report... please Digg It!
      http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Video_Free_Staters_Jello_wrestling_charity_\
      event

      Scantily-clad girls jello-wrestling for charity, amid well-armed and
      peacable libertarians.
      What's not to like?
      Just another day in the Free State of New Hampshire!