Re: [FSP] Re: Ron Paul

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 17, 2007
      Tim Condon wrote:
      > Sigh. Bill is wrong below. Jack Evans is correct. The problem with Bill and
      > so many other libertarians is they're often unable to distinguish between
      > free and unfree people. The Iraqis had a vicious dictator sitting on top of
      > them for decades. It is not wrong to destroy any dictator, whether it be
      > Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro, Mao, or others. It may not be wise for
      > America to attack one or another, but there's nothing wrong with it...no
      > matter how many supporters they had (and Hitler, Stalin, and Mao had the
      > most, it would appear). ---Tim Condon

      What a surprise... Good luck with the bake sale for your crusade, Tim.
      Really. I certainly respect your insistence on volunteer funding.
      Fortuitously, it looks like Blackwater may just be looking for another
      gig soon. (Iran had a vicious dictator, too, btw. We put him there with
      stolen tax dollars and central government planning, and the blowback is
      history. Minding our own damn business would have been a more prudent
      course.)
      --

      --= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
      --= BikerBill=- ©¿©¬ =--
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 21, 2007
        Open Carry is legal in SC?

        It is up here in the Free State.

        I hope to see many of the people on this list at the
        Liberty Forum
        www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

        In fact all the talk of Ron Paul and invading
        countries and income tax... I think I can set a room
        for y'all to meet in person have a drink and discuss
        these issues... in NH Jan 3- 6th.

        --- Jack Evans <libertyrestoreliberty@...>
        wrote:

        > Orrin,
        >
        > Why don't Y'all forget cold little New Hampshire
        > and come here to South Carolina where there are
        > already a lot of folks who think like us.
        >
        > Dean Allen
        >
        > Orrin Converse <converse@...> wrote:
        > > When the Sheriff got up a possie in the
        > old west, every man wore a
        > > pistol and kept a rifle in his saddlebags. That
        > system of citizen
        > > assistance might work just fine if all adult males
        > went back to
        > > wearing a pair of sixguns and keeping a loaded
        > Winchester 94 in the
        > > car, including when they are in banks, bars,
        > courthouses, schools,
        > > airports and colleges.
        > >

        > Man, I got all warm inside just thinking about that
        > possibility. Maybe
        > we should pick a state somewhere and try to make
        > that happen. ;-)

        > removed]
        >

        > Spirit of Liberty
        > P.O. Box 485