Re: [FSP] Re: Digest Number 1452, Ron Paul

  • Deedon
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 17, 2007
      Ron Paul clearly outlined his economic stance on the debate at the Regan library in May of this year. The first three minutes of this video covers some of his comments at that time and other times. It was NOT a soft sell.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

      I am sure this is not the only time he has spoken on the subject to a national audience.

      David

      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 21, 2007
        Open Carry is legal in SC?

        It is up here in the Free State.

        I hope to see many of the people on this list at the
        Liberty Forum
        www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

        In fact all the talk of Ron Paul and invading
        countries and income tax... I think I can set a room
        for y'all to meet in person have a drink and discuss
        these issues... in NH Jan 3- 6th.

        --- Jack Evans <libertyrestoreliberty@...>
        wrote:

        > Orrin,
        >
        > Why don't Y'all forget cold little New Hampshire
        > and come here to South Carolina where there are
        > already a lot of folks who think like us.
        >
        > Dean Allen
        >
        > Orrin Converse <converse@...> wrote:
        > > When the Sheriff got up a possie in the
        > old west, every man wore a
        > > pistol and kept a rifle in his saddlebags. That
        > system of citizen
        > > assistance might work just fine if all adult males
        > went back to
        > > wearing a pair of sixguns and keeping a loaded
        > Winchester 94 in the
        > > car, including when they are in banks, bars,
        > courthouses, schools,
        > > airports and colleges.
        > >

        > Man, I got all warm inside just thinking about that
        > possibility. Maybe
        > we should pick a state somewhere and try to make
        > that happen. ;-)

        > removed]
        >

        > Spirit of Liberty
        > P.O. Box 485