Re: [FSP] Re: a better outlet for outraged energy

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
      Denis Goddard wrote:
      > Thank you, Joel, for the incredible amount of time, money, and
      > personal energy you have invested in Freedom -- for all of us.

      Hear, hear, indeed.
      --

      --= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
      --= BikerBill=- ©¿©¬ =--
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
        Joel, old buddy, I have the utmost faith in you- your abilities, your
        intentions, and your mindset. Oh yeah, and you've got balls too. I give very
        serious thought to everything you say. John Flynn (McGondel). "Peace Through
        Music"- me.

        >From: Bill <yahoo@...>
        >To: freestateproject@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [FSP] Re: a better outlet for outraged energy
        >Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 20:50:09 -0400
        >
        >Denis Goddard wrote:
        > > Thank you, Joel, for the incredible amount of time, money, and
        > > personal energy you have invested in Freedom -- for all of us.
        >
        >Hear, hear, indeed.
        >--
        >
        >--= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
        >--= BikerBill=- ���� =--
        >--= allemanse.com=- =--
        >--= Who is Ron Paul =--
        >--= and why does he scare the media so? =--

        A place for moms to take a break!