Re: [FSP] Granny Warrior Video

  • Warriorgrannys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2007
      In a message dated 8/24/2007 9:45:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      simplulo@... writes:

      I think I see our FSP banner there. It's a bit too small to show up
      legibly in the video, but I think I'll give you some gas money anyway. ;)

      The banner is certainly there and would show up a lot better with darker
      lettering. If you come up with a more pronounced one I will be glad to put it
      up there. not a problem. The blue is just too pale to show up in photos very
      well. a black or really dark blue coloring for the lettering would really
      show up better.

      and thanks for the support..
      Linda

      _Granny Warriors_ (http://www.grannywarriors.com/)

      "The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred
      as the laws of God, and there is not a force of law and public justice to
      protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. Property must be sacred or liberty
      cannot exist." John Adams