Granny Warrior Video

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2007
      Nice video! That link broke for me, so I'll repeat it:
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=sfQL2ra5a-w

      I think I see our FSP banner there. It's a bit too small to show up
      legibly in the video, but I think I'll give you some gas money anyway. ;)

      http://www.grannywarriors.com/gas.htm

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Warriorgrannys@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 8/22/2007 10:39:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      > kbcraig@... writes:
      >
      > (Short answer: YES!)
      >

      > While we were in NH I found very few folks that didn't support Dr.
      Paul.
      > The ones that didn't know about him were not adverse to listening to
      his
      > platform either although without knowing more about him they tended
      to say he was
      > just another politician which we have to combat that thought. I
      hope to be
      > back in NH this fall and look forward to seeing all of you again.
      Linda (
      > warrior granny)
      >
      > look at the video of us that was made on the trip from Iowa straw
      poll to
      > The Texas events: _http://youtube.com/watch?v=sfQL2ra5a-w_
      > (http://youtube.com/watch?v=sfQL2ra5a-w)
      >

      > _Granny Warriors_ (http://www.grannywarriors.com/)
      >
      > "The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not
      as sacred
      > as the laws of God, and there is not a force of law and public
      justice to
      > protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. Property must be sacred
      or liberty
      > cannot exist." John Adams

    • GTriest
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2007
        I do not believe that immigration policy is a direct concern of libertarianism.
        I believe it to be more of a question of national self-determinism.

        Although libertarianism may counsel what the right thing to do is, I believe that ultimately it is a question of what the people of the nation collectively wish to have as a policy without preceptional constraints from libertarianism.

        Gary Treistman