Re: [FSP] New to this...

  • lovely.ishtar
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15 5:53 PM
      One thing we are worried about is the cost of living,
      and the job market. Being able to make enough to afford a home etc.

      My husband works in Construction and Commercial/Residential Painting
      I get the impression that it is a very High Tech focused job market there.

      If there are any resources you could give us that would be great.

      -Teri