Re: [FSP] New to this...

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2007
      The current president of the Free State Project moved from Fresno to the
      Free State with his wife and two small children. Come on in. The water's
      fine. ---Tim Condon (transplant from Florida).

      On 8/15/07, lovely.ishtar <lovely.ishtar@...> wrote:

      > Im a bit confused on the free state project, but from what i do
      > understand it sounds good.
      >
      > From what i have read on New Hampshire already, i am incredibly
      > impressed, i formerly wanted to relocate to Oregon, but i think I have
      > changed my mind.
      >
      > Could someone maybe help me out in understanding more.
      >
      > I also am a bit concerned as to where I am from. Californians are
      > pretty much shunned in every state. I want and love liberty like any
      > hard working american and don't want to be judged by where I'm from.
      >

      > -Teri

    • lovely.ishtar
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 15, 2007
        One thing we are worried about is the cost of living,
        and the job market. Being able to make enough to afford a home etc.

        My husband works in Construction and Commercial/Residential Painting
        I get the impression that it is a very High Tech focused job market there.

        If there are any resources you could give us that would be great.

        -Teri