Fwd: [NHPorcupines-announce] NH citizen stopped for open carry

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 10:23 PM
      I must say, I sometimes disagree with some of the tactics used by some of
      our more "radical" Porcupines...but this isn't one of them. When I'm in
      Manchester, I carry openly; I haven't been accosted by police ignorant of
      state constitutional rights like Dave Ridley and Mike Pelletier have been,
      but my hat is off to them for standing their ground. We need more
      demonstrations of individual state constitutional rights in the Free State
      like this, as it seems the police need to be educated on an ongoing basis.
      And as for Dave and Russell in this video, I must say, I'm in awe of their
      steadfastness and courage. ---Tim Condon

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8 7:23 AM
        This is f-ing awesome!

        The closest thing I've seen to this is VCDL in Virginia.

        --Matt

        >From: "Tim Condon" <tim@...>
        >To: freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "GOP Liberty"
        ><GOP-liberty@yahoogroups.com>, RLCNH <RLCNH@yahoogroups.com>,
        >freedom_in_new_hampshire@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [FSP] Fwd: [NHPorcupines-announce] NH citizen stopped for open
        >carry
        >Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 01:23:26 -0400
        >
        >I must say, I sometimes disagree with some of the tactics used by some of
        >our more "radical" Porcupines...but this isn't one of them. When I'm in
        >Manchester, I carry openly; I haven't been accosted by police ignorant of
        >state constitutional rights like Dave Ridley and Mike Pelletier have been,
        >but my hat is off to them for standing their ground. We need more
        >demonstrations of individual state constitutional rights in the Free State
        >like this, as it seems the police need to be educated on an ongoing basis.
        >And as for Dave and Russell in this video, I must say, I'm in awe of their
        >steadfastness and courage. ---Tim Condon

        Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to
        win! http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink