Doctors and dentists near Grafton?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Everryone, I'm looking for a doctor and dentist to go to near Grafton
      (meaning Concord, Plymouth, Canaan, Enfield, Lebanon, Hannover), and I'd
      like to find one of each who is libertarian-leaning or at least not actively
      hostile to Freestaters and traditional NH values. I'd would have liked to
      pick Elaine Brown, but she's apparently not practicing now. So does anyone
      have any recommendations? Let me know! ---Tim Condon