PorcFest Transport - reserve a seat NOW

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2007
      There will be an opportunity to pick some people at the Manchester
      Airport on Sunday the 17th, after 12 noon (let's say by 1pm, though I
      might be conviced to wait a bit later if someone's flight will be a
      bit later), and then we'll be going to Concord, in plenty of time for
      the NHLA dinner that night, and after the dinner, onward to Gunstock
      for a late checkin up there (9pm?). Pricing will be reasonable,
      cheaper than the going rate, (mostly cost recouping) so if you want
      this, contact me ASAP. Room: up to a dozen passengers.

      If you want to attend the NHLA dinner, and still go up to PorcFest
      that night and don't want to drive yourself, speak up as well.

      Also, there will be a single trip from PorcFest to Manchester Airport,
      departure time to arranged depending on flights, etc on Sunday the
      24th. Again: pricing will be reasonable to recoup costs. Room: up to
      a dozen passengers. Contact me ASAP, as I expect this will go fast.
    • Chris Lawless
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
        Also I have 2 seats still available for the NHLA
        dinner.
        It is at a table of 10. Cost is only $50 rather than
        $60. PM for details.
        --- Seth Cohn <sethcohn@...> wrote:

        > There will be an opportunity to pick some people at
        > the Manchester
        > Airport on Sunday the 17th, after 12 noon (let's say
        > by 1pm, though I
        > might be conviced to wait a bit later if someone's
        > flight will be a
        > bit later), and then we'll be going to Concord, in
        > plenty of time for
        > the NHLA dinner that night, and after the dinner,
        > onward to Gunstock
        > for a late checkin up there (9pm?). Pricing will be
        > reasonable,
        > cheaper than the going rate, (mostly cost recouping)
        > so if you want
        > this, contact me ASAP. Room: up to a dozen
        > passengers.
        >
        > If you want to attend the NHLA dinner, and still go
        > up to PorcFest
        > that night and don't want to drive yourself, speak
        > up as well.
        >
        > Also, there will be a single trip from PorcFest to
        > Manchester Airport,
        > departure time to arranged depending on flights, etc
        > on Sunday the
        > 24th. Again: pricing will be reasonable to recoup
        > costs. Room: up to
        > a dozen passengers. Contact me ASAP, as I expect
        > this will go fast.

        It is time for a new direction:
        www.ronpaulhq.com

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.