What the enemies of freedom are currently saying

  • tim condon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2007
      *It's always a good idea to keep an eye on what the enemies of common sense
      individual liberty are doing to reduce freedom and increase government
      power. Here's one such group:

      What Are YOU Going to Do about Gun Violence?
      Arming Students and Teachers Is Not the Answer*
      <http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/R?i=HNf146-yOAf_jGWj-WtUeQ..>
      *TOLES (c)2007 The Washington Post. Reprinted with permission of UNIVERSAL
      PRESS SYNDICATE. All rights reserved.*

      Since Virginia Tech, we've been asking "What are you going to do about gun
      violence?"

      The gun lobby's unbelievable response has been to arm students and teachers
      at schools and on college campuses. In fact, gun lobby-backed bills have
      been introduced in a number of states.

      *Arming students and teachers is NOT the answer.*

      So we're blowing the whistle on the gun lobby's absurd "solution" with
      a common-sense
      response on our
      website<http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/R?i=E0bZXyeihZY3sbAks9T7Cw..>,
      which features our hard-hitting *No Guns Left Behind* report.

      Help us stop the gun lobby in its tracks. Make a tax-deductible contribution
      to the Brady Center
      today<http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/R?i=aZ7jwG1QyMD_70KJJWXSzA..>.
      We need to get this report to the media, to educators, to legislators and to
      the public as quickly as possible. And your gift will help us do that.

      Go to our "Guns in Colleges and Schools?"
      website<http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/R?i=U8MYkunU3zFMjmnK-dTjjQ..>and
      read our
      *No Guns Left Behind* report. Find out two critical reasons why it's insane
      to have a "no holds barred" policy on guns on campuses and schools.

      Sincerely,
      [image: Sarah's Signature [image]]
      Sarah Brady, Chair