McGondel Party

  • John McGondel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2007
      Just a reminder that Eileen and I shall be hosting our first of the year
      outside rock and roll bbq party. Mensans, Porcs, and NHLibertarians people
      are invited. Everyone must bring an item of food, either prepared or ready
      to prepare. Open mic and open amps. Quite a few musicians will be onboard,
      and the cross-pollinization of musical tastes and varieties is always
      entertaining and interesting. No open arguing, or loud over-talking of
      people. No kids or pets. Other than that, as long as you are cool, we'll all
      have the same good time. Saturday, May 26, mid-afternoon on. Feel free to
      bring an instrument or your voice- anyone who wants to play or sing will be
      able to. We also have instruments here, as well as amps and a P.A. system.
      These things last until nobody is left here, which is usually the next day
      or so. Good people, interesting conversations, good old rock and roll music
      with some blues sets. Bring a chair or a blanket. Sleeping bags and tents
      welcome. We know its a weird weekend to throw a party, since many people
      have plans to go away that weekend, but we do this on purpose for those of
      us who do not go away for the weekend. 17 Emerson Drive, Derry, NH.
      603.275.4920, or 603.216.5475. If you respond by email to
      jteacher1@..., I can put you on an update list. Feel free to bring a
      guest or two, just make sure each one brings a food item.
      "Peace Through Music"- John Flynn McGondel.

      Live Hotmail.
    • John McGondel
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2007
        >From: "John McGondel" <jteacher1@...>
        >To: freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, nhlibertarians@yahoogroups.com,
        >nhmensa@..., research@...,
        >Seacoast_Porcupines@yahoogroups.com, nhlibertarians@yahoogroups.comgu
        >Subject: McGondel Party
        >Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 19:30:43 -0400
        >
        >Just a reminder that Eileen and I shall be hosting our first of the year
        >outside rock and roll bbq party. Mensans, Porcs, and NHLibertarians people
        >are invited. Everyone must bring an item of food, either prepared or ready
        >to prepare. Open mic and open amps. Quite a few musicians will be onboard,
        >and the cross-pollinization of musical tastes and varieties is always
        >entertaining and interesting. No open arguing, or loud over-talking of
        >people. No kids or pets. Other than that, as long as you are cool, we'll
        >all have the same good time. Saturday, May 26, mid-afternoon on. Feel free
        >to bring an instrument or your voice- anyone who wants to play or sing will
        >be able to. We also have instruments here, as well as amps and a P.A.
        >system. These things last until nobody is left here, which is usually the
        >next day or so. Good people, interesting conversations, good old rock and
        >roll music with some blues sets. Bring a chair or a blanket. Sleeping bags
        >and tents welcome. We know its a weird weekend to throw a party, since many
        >people have plans to go away that weekend, but we do this on purpose for
        >those of us who do not go away for the weekend. 17 Emerson Drive, Derry,
        >NH. 603.275.4920, or 603.216.5475. If you respond by email to
        >jteacher1@..., I can put you on an update list. Feel free to bring
        >a guest or two, just make sure each one brings a food item.
        >"Peace Through Music"- John Flynn McGondel.

        >PC Magazine�s 2007 editors� choice for best Web mail�award-winning Windows
        >Live Hotmail.
        >http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507

        Live Hotmail.