Fwd: April 21st President's Corner

  • tim condon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2007
      Everyone, the link below is an interesting and well-done You-tube video by
      FSP President Varrin Swearingen, reporting from Anchorage, Alaska on what
      the latest things are that are happening with the Free State Project. Varrin
      puts together a good overview of what the latest FSP news is. Watch it and
      enjoy. (And Varrin, how about mentioning last names too? Many of us out here
      in the hinterlands can't identify "Jean," Carolyn," "Chris" and others
      referred to in the video without those last names. ;--)) ---Tim Condon

      Y'all,

      I'm *finally* getting caught up enough to resume the President's
      Corner. The
      video was well received so I did another video edition. If that continues
      be well received, I'll do my best to keep doing them. Here's the link:

      http://www.freestateproject.org/presidentscorner/070421

      April 21, 2006 - Video President's Corner: Porc Fest, Fundraising, and
      Changes
      of the Guard.

      Enjoy!

      V-