Re: [FSP] help

  • Jason P Sorens
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Hoyer" <hoyerr003@...>
      wrote:

      > I have now received 10 copies of this message.
      >

      > Anybody else?

      Yes, I just got this message from Yahoo Groups:

      "We are aware that some groups are experiencing a duplicate post
      problem and are working on a fix. Please refer to the Yahoo! Groups
      Team Blog for the latest information on this issue."

      So I guess we should try not to send more messages until it's fixed. :-/

      Jason Sorens, freestateproject moderator
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
        Dick Hoyer wrote:
        > I have now received 10 copies of this message.
        >
        > Anybody else?

        The bug was Yahoo's, related to a Groups update (some messages have been
        reposted as many as 50 times), and is supposed to have been fixed for
        messages sent after midnight.
        http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-nNIST_woRKGLBc4JxGgUEhtmZ_EL?p=3442
        --

        --= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
        BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
          --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Bill <yahoo@...> wrote:

          > Dick Hoyer wrote:
          > > I have now received 10 copies of this message.
          > >
          > > Anybody else?
          >
          > The bug was Yahoo's, related to a Groups update (some messages have
          been
          > reposted as many as 50 times), and is supposed to have been fixed for
          > messages sent after midnight.
          > http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-nNIST_woRKGLBc4JxGgUEhtmZ_EL?p=3442
          > --
          >
          > --= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
          > BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
          > allemanse.com=-
          > --= Proud Member: Reality-Based Community =--

          Ah, thanks, Bill, so it is fixed now, it seems.

          --JPS
        • Ron
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
            Yup...10 is about right!