RE: [FSP] help

  • Dick Hoyer
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
      I have now received 10 copies of this message.

      Anybody else?

      Dickie

      Dick Hoyer ©¿©¬

      The Brittle Liquid Company

      Erotica By R.G. Hoyer <http://www.dherotica.com/>

      Recent Art (Adults Only) <http://www.yessy.com/dickhoyer>

      <http://dickhoyer.blogspot.com/> "Brittleliquid‘s Journey" (My Blog)

      The <http://www.imrichnow.net/> Science of Getting Rich This F*ree Download
      Changed My Life

      "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes;
      Art is knowing which ones to leave in."

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Hoyer" <hoyerr003@...>
        wrote:

        > I have now received 10 copies of this message.
        >

        > Anybody else?

        Yes, I just got this message from Yahoo Groups:

        "We are aware that some groups are experiencing a duplicate post
        problem and are working on a fix. Please refer to the Yahoo! Groups
        Team Blog for the latest information on this issue."

        So I guess we should try not to send more messages until it's fixed. :-/

        Jason Sorens, freestateproject moderator
      • Bill
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
          Dick Hoyer wrote:
          > I have now received 10 copies of this message.
          >
          > Anybody else?

          The bug was Yahoo's, related to a Groups update (some messages have been
          reposted as many as 50 times), and is supposed to have been fixed for
          messages sent after midnight.
          http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-nNIST_woRKGLBc4JxGgUEhtmZ_EL?p=3442
          --

          --= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
          BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
            --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Bill <yahoo@...> wrote:

            > Dick Hoyer wrote:
            > > I have now received 10 copies of this message.
            > >
            > > Anybody else?
            >
            > The bug was Yahoo's, related to a Groups update (some messages have
            been
            > reposted as many as 50 times), and is supposed to have been fixed for
            > messages sent after midnight.
            > http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-nNIST_woRKGLBc4JxGgUEhtmZ_EL?p=3442
            > --
            >
            > --= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
            > BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
            > allemanse.com=-
            > --= Proud Member: Reality-Based Community =--

            Ah, thanks, Bill, so it is fixed now, it seems.

            --JPS
          • Ron
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
              Yup...10 is about right!