help

  • firefox14779
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
      I'm thanking about coming to NH as I am in FSP, but as right the way
      I'm coming on a bicycle and very little money, I will need a place to
      stay and some kind of work. I'm also in ham radio so I also looking
      other in FSP in ham radio. thank you from ED
    • Dick Hoyer
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
        I have now received 10 copies of this message.

        Anybody else?

        Dickie

        Dick Hoyer ©¿©¬

        The Brittle Liquid Company

        Erotica By R.G. Hoyer <http://www.dherotica.com/>

        Recent Art (Adults Only) <http://www.yessy.com/dickhoyer>

        <http://dickhoyer.blogspot.com/> "Brittleliquid‘s Journey" (My Blog)

        The <http://www.imrichnow.net/> Science of Getting Rich This F*ree Download
        Changed My Life

        "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes;
        Art is knowing which ones to leave in."

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
          --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Hoyer" <hoyerr003@...>
          wrote:

          > I have now received 10 copies of this message.
          >

          > Anybody else?

          Yes, I just got this message from Yahoo Groups:

          "We are aware that some groups are experiencing a duplicate post
          problem and are working on a fix. Please refer to the Yahoo! Groups
          Team Blog for the latest information on this issue."

          So I guess we should try not to send more messages until it's fixed. :-/

          Jason Sorens, freestateproject moderator
        • Bill
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
            Dick Hoyer wrote:
            > I have now received 10 copies of this message.
            >
            > Anybody else?

            The bug was Yahoo's, related to a Groups update (some messages have been
            reposted as many as 50 times), and is supposed to have been fixed for
            messages sent after midnight.
            http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-nNIST_woRKGLBc4JxGgUEhtmZ_EL?p=3442
            --

            --= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
            BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
              --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Bill <yahoo@...> wrote:

              > Dick Hoyer wrote:
              > > I have now received 10 copies of this message.
              > >
              > > Anybody else?
              >
              > The bug was Yahoo's, related to a Groups update (some messages have
              been
              > reposted as many as 50 times), and is supposed to have been fixed for
              > messages sent after midnight.
              > http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-nNIST_woRKGLBc4JxGgUEhtmZ_EL?p=3442
              > --
              >
              > --= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
              > BikerBill=- ©¿©¬
              > allemanse.com=-
              > --= Proud Member: Reality-Based Community =--

              Ah, thanks, Bill, so it is fixed now, it seems.

              --JPS
            • Ron
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
                Yup...10 is about right!