Re: Appleseed rifle clinic

  • tim condon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      Bill, the annual PorcFest and now Liberty Forum are really great for the
      Free State *and* the Free State Project. How about a *third* annual Free
      State Project get-together. I don't think any single issue is more important
      to Free Staters than 2nd amendment freedoms and skills, and such a
      clinic/bootcamp/whatever would probably draw almost (or more) as many people
      as the PorcFest and Liberty Forums do.

      What do you think about the idea? When during the year would it be held? How
      would it be coordinated with the PF and LF? (probably stagger them; have one
      each 4 months, with the PF always in the summer and the LF always in the
      winter; that would mean setting up the 2nd amendment gathering either in the
      spring or fall...*great* times to be visiting!

      What say you all? ---Tim Condon