$2 bills for liberty?

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2007
      http://www.wftv.com/news/11271666/detail.html

      If it can work for Nudists, perhaps it can work for Liberty.
      Yes, yes, I know about Liberty Dollars... but if they won't take
      Liberty Dollars,
      try using $2 bills...

      heck, _stamped_ $2 bills saying "FreeStateProject.org" would be even better.
    • lloydbob1
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2007
        Heck! I don't wanna be mistaken for no damn nudist!:)

      • wdg3rd@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
          Well, in my case it wouldn't be a mistake. I have mentioned here and there that the one and only place I will miss when I leave New Jersey is Gunnison Beach. For them as doesn't know, that's the one stretch of Sandy Hook that isn't clothing-mandatory.

          As far as I can tell, the only place in New Hampshire that permits nudity is couples-only and no alcohol allowed. Informal skinny-dipping sites are poorly documented and of course none of them are on salt water.

          --
          Ward Griffiths wdg3rd@...

          Carjacking or impoundment? We now have two vocabularies for wrongs, depending on whether private persons or government agents commit them. This is the difference between mass murder and national defense. Between extortion and taxation. Between counterfeiting and inflation. And so on. Other examples will occur to the astute reader. Joseph Sobran