NH's State Rep. Al Baldasaro on radio tonight!!

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      Hello New Hampshire Libertarians,

      Tonight on Blog Talk Radio's "Libertarian Politics Live" State Rep. Al
      Baldasaro will be our guest. He will be discussing his recent press
      coverage regarding his counter protest of the Anti-War Protest at the
      State Capitol.

      We may also delve into the subject of the Free State Project.

      The show starts at 10:30 pm eastern time. Call-in number is 646-915-
      9887.

      You can catch the show at www.blogtalkradio.com or off the link at
      www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Join the show!!